Monday 18 April 2011

sabbath cranes

I don't know if this is just me...but sometimes I feel my mind going in so many directions at once that I need to do something to focus it...and that happens most at church. I know, that is like the worst place, but sometimes it happens and I just need to do a little origami to focus my mind on something and I can listen :)
these are the two from last week.  how precious!
this little guy is not because my mind was going all over, but because I was taking notes on a post-it and I kept messing up so I started a new one and made a crane out of the old one. he's posing with my new scripture case, an old clinique free gift give away. I saw a sister in the mtc doing that and thought she was quite clever, so I used it yesterday and so many people asked about it.
enjoi!

2 comments:

  1. Did you have that bag when you lived with me? For some reason it looks familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have...I've had it for a while, I don't know if I had it in idaho or not...

    ReplyDelete