Monday 25 April 2011

recent fails

I used to read  fail blog from time to time because let's face it, some of those fails are pretty funny. however, this last week I did quite a bit of failing myself...
exhibit a.
one might say that taking a picture of yourself at the end of the day is a failure in itself, but that my friends is not the fail. the fail comes in the form of the harry potter glasses that I so eagerly awaited. voila. they finally arrived and I tried them on to discover they were poorly made and are a bit lopsided...it is rather unfortunate. I'll probably keep them anyway.
exhibit b.
the only crane I made while in boston...and basically the only picture I took in boston. as I was packing my sister mentioned this fail and how I could have found cool maps of the places I'd been in boston and made cranes out of them. what can I say, my vacationing skills are not what they used to be.
exhibit c.
every sunday i sit down and make goals for my week. [just so everyone is aware, I did that before my mission. thanks] neanmoins, this week for some reason I decided to make the goal of no sugar. why I was possessed to make that goal the week after easter is beyond me...especially with reese's bunnies and coconut hershey kisses! I didn't even know they made coconut hershey kisses, or that I was such a fan of coconut.
so there we have it folks, my weekly acts that can be called "fails."
enjoi! [and don't mimic this behavior.]

2 comments:

  1. They're called Reester Bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I love that you are doing this. Such a super creative idea! I hope you are enjoying being home and I also hope that I can see you're cool self when I come to Phx next!
    Love Peace Chicken Grease!

    Oh!! I have a request.... You should make a HUGE on out of some news paper or something. On that it like SUPER freakin HUGE! Yeah.... that would be totally rAd XOXO

    ReplyDelete