Friday 15 April 2011

galler chocolate

one day on my mission, I was with my very good friend sister macclaine. she asked me if I had ever tried galler chocolate, and I responded that I had not. her eyes got big and she told me that I had to try it, that it was the greatest chocolate in the world. she offered me a bar, I don't know which flavor, but that is not important. what is important, is that she was right. it is the best chocolate in the world.
that's 59 bars of galler chocolate goodness that I bought on an exchange in brussels right before I came home. my favorite is noix de coco [coconut]. I was telling my sister how I didn't know how I could go on with life knowing that this chocolate was only sold in belgium and I didn't live in belgium when she informed me that nowadays you can find just about anything on amazon.com. I decided this morning to check it out, and sure enough galler chocolate is most certainly on amazon.com

enjoi! [and order some galler]

No comments:

Post a Comment