Monday 20 June 2011

summer flicks...

since it is miserably hot in arizona in the summer, a popular activity is going to the movies.
and I'll tell you, I've been to lots of movies lately.
my thoughts on the many movies I've seen lately...
fast five-the first movie I saw in theaters since being home. I went with my family as the rock [oops, I mean dwayne johnson] and vin diesel are my dad's favorite actors. it was cool to see brazil, but it wasn't too different than the other ones. it was rather odd, on the drive home it felt as though we were driving ridiculously slow.
kung fu panda 2- I felt it was a good sequel. I got a little sad, but at the end they throw you a surprise to make you happy again! I especially loved seeing the baozi :)
x-men ___-I put the blank because I don't know which number it was in the x-men movie phenomenon. I thought it was cool to kinda see what made certain things happen; for example, why dr.x was in a wheelchair. I don't think I'd see it again, but I'm glad I saw it once.
rio-I honestly thought that I would have seen this movie sooner than I did, as my brother served his mission in rio de janerio. eitherway, I did see it and I loved it! the music was very good and I now have the travel bug to go to brazil.
midnight in paris-this movie was so dang good, and not just because it was made in the best city in the world. I enjoyed the storyline and the moral of it, something that I have been working on myself. ofcourse it was great to see my city, but what was cool to me was that it would show a random street corner or metro stop that would just make me smile.
so there we have it folks, the movies of the summer. I'm sure there will be more coming, so stay tuned!
enjoi! [and go see some movies]

No comments:

Post a Comment