Wednesday 1 June 2011

a bit neglectful....

I have been neglectful of my blog...
is neglectful even a word?
eitherway, I have not been giving proper attention to this blog.
why?
1. I have been SUPER busy...work, family, the likes. 
2. I can't find the charger for my camera battery...alors, no new photos...and who wants to just read a blog. I sure don't. 
so while I search for my camera battery, I'll show you some crane things I've seen lately, that I love.
this is like the best necklace I've ever seen in my life...I will be the owner of it, someday:)
I do not know this couple, but I think they're pretty rad. my friend gabi showed me this and I thought, wow, this is like the coolest ever. if you'd like to see more this is the link.
so just be patient. I'll find the charger soon and load you up with all the wonderful things that have been my life :)
enjoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment